BioBran MGN-3 is a rice bran dietary supplement rich in polysaccharides, proteoglycans and hemicelluloses. It is modified by the Shiitake fungal enzyme to achieve a high degree of absorption. The most active ingredient in BioBran is arabinoxylan, a branched sugar with an immunomodulating effect. BioBran contains no genetically modified ingredients and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
BioBran® MGN-3 was developed by Daiwa Pharmaceutical in Japan in the early 1990s and has been successfully sold worldwide as a functional food for the past 25 years and has received very positive feedback in its capacity as an immunomodulator.
What is BioBran MGN-3?
BioBran MGN-3 is made using the water-soluble fiber (hemicellulose B), which makes up about 5% rice bran, as the main source. Rice bran hemicellulose B contains arabinoxylan as the main component, which consists of xylose and arabinose as constitutive sugar, and has the characteristics that its structure is contained in a dietary fiber and has a comparatively low molecular weight. The derivative, which has immunoregulatory properties, was successfully developed by partially digesting the carbohydrate from shiitake fungal mycelia. This is a rice bran arabinoxylan derivative. (BioBran MGN-3 Copyright © Daiwa Pharmaceutical.)
- BioBran is very easily absorbed into the body by the normal absorption processes in the intestine.
- The immune-enhancing features of BioBran appear in just a few days.
- There are none of the effects that most other supplements have. This means that BioBran can be very effective in the long run.
- BioBran is a natural food supplement made from rice bran and the enzymes of the shiitake mushroom. It’s not a drug, it’s not a synthetic chemical, or it’s genetically modified.
- BioBran has been shown to be completely non-toxic, even at extremely high doses (intake reduced by body weight).
- Arabinoxylan compound from rice bran is (and is) the focus of scientific and clinical research in Japan, the United States and Europe.
- BioBran is manufactured to the highest standards.
Recommendations, Supplement facts
Dissolve the powder of a sachet in a glass of water three times a day and take it about 30 minutes after meals or as recommended by your doctor or therapist. Do not exceed the recommended consumption amount. Do not use if the packaging is damaged. Store cool and dry. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you receive medical treatment, or if you are taking medication on a regular basis, please consult your physician or pharmacist before the use of BioBran® MGN-3 1000.