The nutrients contained in IMUPROS™ offer many health benefits for the body.
According to the knowledge of orthomolecular medicine, our health is decisively influenced by the biochemical balance of our body, which can be positively promoted through an appropriate use of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E also helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of bones. It also plays an important role in cell division and specialization.
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of bones, muscle function and normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc is required in the acid-base metabolism and is part of countless vital enzymes in the body.
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Soylife® (Soy extract GMO-free, 40% isoflavones)
Soy extract is a supplier of the plant-based estrogenic compound, genistein.
EGCG (Green tea extract 80%)
Green tea extracts with their main ingredient, epigallocatechin gallate, can have an antioxidant effect.
Lycopene (Tomato extract)
Lycopene – highly concentrated tomato extract – is a valuable secondary plant substance which several studies in the laboratory have attested to have antioxidant properties.